Librarygovtjobs: RVUNL Recruitment 2026 Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited
LibraryGovtJobs Logo

LibraryGovtJobs

Pages

RVUNL Recruitment 2026 Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited

RVUNL Recruitment 2026

Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited


Latest Update: Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (RVUNL) has released notification for 2005 Posts including Junior Engineer-I, Junior Accountant and Junior Assistant / Commercial Assistant-II. Eligible candidates can apply online from 05 August 2026 to 25 August 2026.

Recruitment Overview

Organization Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (RVUNL)
Post Name Junior Engineer-I, Junior Accountant, Junior Assistant
Total Vacancy 2005 Posts
Advertisement No. RVUN/Rectt.-2026-27/02 & 03
Application Mode Online
Job Location Rajasthan
Category Government Job

Important Dates

Event Date
Notification Date 04 August 2026
Online Form Start 05 August 2026
Last Date Apply Online 25 August 2026

Application Fee

Category Fee
General / UR ₹1000/-
SC / ST / BC / MBC / EWS / PwD ₹500/-

Vacancy Details

Post Name Posts Qualification
Junior Engineer-I Electrical 727 B.E / B.Tech Electrical Engineering
Junior Engineer-I Mechanical 110 B.E / B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
Junior Engineer-I Civil 32 B.E / B.Tech Civil Engineering
Junior Accountant 371 Commerce Degree + Computer Course
Junior Assistant / Commercial Assistant-II 765 12th Pass + Computer Course

Age Limit

  • Junior Engineer-I: 21 Years to 43 Years
  • Junior Assistant / Junior Accountant: 18 Years to 43 Years
  • Age calculation date: 01 January 2027
  • Age relaxation will be provided as per Rajasthan Government rules.

Educational Qualification

Post Qualification
Junior Engineer-I B.E / B.Tech / AMIE Degree in relevant Engineering branch
Junior Accountant Graduation in Commerce / BBA / MBA / M.Com / CA / ICWA + Computer Certificate
Junior Assistant / Commercial Assistant-II 12th Pass + Computer Course (RSCIT/O Level/COPA etc.)

Selection Process

  • Computer Based Test (CBT)
  • Document Verification
  • Medical Examination
  • Final Selection

Salary Details

Junior Engineer-I: As per Rajasthan Government Pay Matrix
Junior Accountant: As per RVUNL Rules
Junior Assistant: As per RVUNL Pay Scale
Other allowances will be provided as per government rules.

Required Documents

  • Recent Passport Size Photograph
  • Signature
  • Educational Certificates
  • Identity Proof (Aadhar Card etc.)
  • Category Certificate (If Applicable)
  • Domicile Certificate
  • Computer Certificate
  • Other Required Documents

How to Apply RVUNL Recruitment 2026

  1. Visit the official RVUNL recruitment website.
  2. Click on the Apply Online link.
  3. Complete New Registration with basic details.
  4. Fill the online application form carefully.
  5. Upload photograph, signature and required documents.
  6. Pay application fee online.
  7. Submit the application form and take printout for future reference.

Important Links

Official Notification Download PDF
Apply Online Click Here
Official Website Visit Website


Latest Government Job Updates के लिए WhatsApp Channel Join करें

Join WhatsApp Channel

Disclaimer: Candidates should verify all details from the official notification before applying.